Installation on Windows is the same as for any software application: download the program from our website [ click here ] and then double-click it to launch the installation, and then follow the installation wizard. After it is installed and configured the sync client software will automatically keep itself updated. Minimal Windows required version is Windows 7. Starting from Windows 7 all versions are supported.
12. Once you click "Next > in the above example, it will open you our website (Sorry that some text in the next picture is in Latvian it is because our PC is located in Latvia, but depending on the place you will enter the website and on your PC settings it will show you in Your Language. You need to click on the large blue button in my case it is written "Pieteikties":
14. Enter your login credentials, that you received in your e-mail. If you use our Digital Office service for the first time, the credentials are sent when we have received your payment. If you are an existing user, then the credentials you already have received in the past and the password also could be changed by you. Once you have inserted your credentials click on login the big blue button:
17. Now we can return to our installed Windows Client and do the needed configuration to it. In our example, we want to sync only Document folder, but from this point, if you want some more directories to be synced with our server you can do the same steps that will be done from this point to add more directories. So we click "Skip folder configuration":
22. In this window, it Will ask you to what folder on the server you would like to connect your PC Document folder, as the default folder Layout contains Documents folder, then we are connecting it to the default, but if you like to add to a different folder, you can click on "Create folder", but remember, that you need to select where the folder will be located if it will be in the Core you need to select Nextcloud and then click on "Create Folder", but if it will be a subfolder for example under "Documents" then you need to click on Documents and then "Create folder" after that, it will appear in the screen and then you need to select that folder with one left mouse click on it and then click "Next":
24. And we are Done, all files, that are in our PC/Laptop document folder will be synced with amberit.cloud Document folder, but if you upload some files using https://amberit.cloud in the Document folder they will also automatically be visible in your PC/Laptop Document folder. If you want to add another folder then click on "Add folder Sync Connection" in this way you can add as many folders as you want.
If you have some questions about this or need some help, please don't hesitate and contact our support team. We will help you resolve issues related to our services. If you want to know more please read other tutorials on our website. With Digital Office service you can not only protect your files from losing them, but you can also do many things, that can increase your workflow and at the same time, you can get many useful tools that you can use every day in one system. Amber IT - Digital Office service is hosted in Europe on Cloud-based server systems so your data will be always protected. More info can be found here ( about Digital Office services )